Social is a great space to get involved in your community and build relationships with followers. As a dentist, your followers (and ideal market) are likely current and potential patients that live near you.
You live in your community, but are you involved? As a business, you have the ability to support other businesses, causes, and people in your town, both in person and on social. Get involved with these ideas!
- Tag a restaurant you love going to
- Recommend a nearby business
- Post about an upcoming community event
- Volunteer for a local cause and share how others can help
- Sponsor a children’s athletic team
- Organize a food drive for your community’s shelter and promote it on social
- Become a donation drop-off destination for a toy drive
- Reach out to local charities to see how you can help
Bonus Tip: It’s always a great idea to tag anyone mentioned in your posts, geotag your location, and use hashtags related to the event/cause/business!
Kudos to Kuhn Dental and Bender, Kind, & Stafford Dental for staying social! We love seeing what your teams are up to!
Kuhn Dental stayed social with an update on their team’s latest educational adventure! This post does well to let followers know that their team is committed to staying up-to-date on their sleep knowledge while also reminding viewers that this team can help with sleep issues. We also love the group photos that show off their team!
BKS Dental is always staying social! They celebrated three employees’ 20-year work anniversaries (wow!) by inviting their team to a fun restaurant. Sharing how committed your employees are says a lot about your dental office and who your team is. A team that plays together works well together! Showing that you care about your team lets viewers know that you’re a caring office that’s going to take good care of your patients.