Reputation Management Impacts Google Rankings
Dental SEO requires a sound reputation management strategy. Google continues to emphasize reputation as part of its algorithm. According to a December 2022 Google blog post, they now include 4 reputation-oriented evaluation factors as part of their quality raters guidelines, abbreviated as E-E-A-T:
Your online presence should demonstrate these factors. You should have a reputation for being experienced, for having expertise, for being an authoritative dentist, and for being trustworthy. We can see a direct connection between online reviews and trustworthiness.
Improve E-E-A-T SEO
- Get mentioned on other websites and in other individuals’ online profiles.
- Appearing on podcasts as an expert dentist.
- Authoring articles in dental publications as well as local newspapers and magazines.
- Making your credentials readily available on your website, LinkedIn profile, etc.
- Making newsworthy accomplishments or doing other things that make you someone worthy of a Google search.
Easier said than done, right? If you shoot for being THE go-to dentist in your region, you’re more likely to secure one of the 13 spots on Google’s first page by going after these E-E-A-T improvements. Then maybe next year, you’ll be in the top 5 or 6, then maybe the top 3!
If your Google rankings are struggling, you probably need help with dental SEO or online reputation management, or both. Call us today at (970) 672-1212 or schedule an online consultation with us.