Seasonal Marketing on Social Media
Social media platforms are ideal for seasonal marketing because they allow you to engage with your audience in real time, capitalizing on the buzz and excitement surrounding holidays and special occasions. The interactive nature of social media also makes it easier to launch timely promotions, share seasonal tips, and encourage user-generated content, creating a dynamic and festive online environment.
Steal These Post Ideas:
- Back-to-School: Share tips on maintaining oral hygiene during the school year or share how now is the best time for parents to start their transformative journeys while their kids are transforming, too!
- Halloween: Run a “Show Us Your Smile” photo contest where patients can share their Halloween costumes or discuss how periodontal disease can cause teeth discoloration. Add in some humor with Zoombie teeth!
- New Year: New Year is a great time to showcase transformative results. Showcase your before and afters and let patients know how they can achieve their smile dreams, too.
Steal These Social Campaign Ideas:
- National Dental Health Month: Share a series of posts all related to dental health awareness throughout the month. You could get creative with these by sharing polls and trivia questions. Or, try sharing a reel daily with your doctor, giving dental health tips.
- World Sleep Day: Boost your best sleep apnea treatment-related post!
- TMJ Awareness Day: Share TMJ success stories throughout the day, tagging the patient.
Steal This Social Media Ad Idea
Wedding Season: Wedding season is long! It runs from early spring to early fall, so it’s perfect for social media ads. Create your ads showing before and afters and highlighting specific services that patients can get before their big day. Be sure to target the right audience in your ads. Hint: Men and women, ages 28-40!