May 25 is National Wine Day so let’s get social with some wine talk!
- Let followers know about any teeth whitening discounts you’re offering
- Share how to minimize teeth stains when drinking wine
- Explain why wine stains teeth
- Discuss wine alternatives
- Illustrate how you can help patients with wine stains
- Teach patients about the risks of DIY teeth whitening
- Sleep dentists can describe how wine affects sleep quality
Kudos to élan by Dr. Meghan Hodges and Contemporary Dentistry for staying social this last week!
élan by Dr. Meghan Hodges stayed social by sharing a patient’s beautiful bouquet, thank you note, and their before and after photos. This post wraps a review, before and afters, and client content all into one post!
The hand-written note with flowers does a fantastic job of illustrating how thankful this patient is for their new smile while the before and afters give others some insight into why this patient is SO happy with the élan team. Showing patient reactions to their new smiles reminds potential patients that that could be them (and that all they need to do is book an appointment with you)!
Contemporary Dentistry simply reshared a video and added a fun caption! This post is great because their team was able to use content that already exists, they showed their fun side, and it’s a video that makes viewers more likely to stop scrolling.
Resharing other people’s content is an easy way to add content to your feed when you’re low on time or ideas! Although your feed shouldn’t only be made up of other people’s posts, it can be a fun way to add some variety by using other styles or perspectives.
ICYMI: Our 2021 calendar full of 365 post ideas that can be used year-round is now FREE, you can download it here!