A Month Of Smiles
It’s National Smile Month in the UK, so why not join them and celebrate?
- Share what makes your team and patients smile
- Show patients and employees doing things that make them smile
- Explain the health benefits of smiling
- Discuss why it’s important to love your smile
- Post before and afters along with the patient’s story
- Record your dentist discussing how different cosmetic treatments can benefit your smile
- TMJ and Sleep Dentists: Share how getting treatment is something to smile about
Kudos to Contemporary Dentistry for staying social last week! We hope to see a lot more offices staying social this week.
Contemporary Dentistry in Rochester, NY reshared a fun dental video from “The Office”! This post is great because it’s an entertaining and short clip that grabs the viewer’s attention. Resharing content is also an easy (and quick) way to stay social when your office doesn’t have any new content to post.
Ask for reviews! Social media is a great place to showcase your work and share what your patients think. So the next time you share a before and after, review, or patient story don’t forget to add a call to action (CTA) urging others to share their feedback. Adding a link to your review page makes it easy for followers to quickly leave you a review!
Wondering if one of our new social media packages is right for your office? Find out here!