When to Uproot Your Dental Marketing
You can’t do all this marketing work yourself. You pay someone to manage it for you, and sometimes, after giving the campaign time to mature, you have to make the tough call to uproot your dental marketing efforts and start over. This stinks. It’s one of the reasons why Pro Impressions Marketing exists. I learned how often some dentists had hopped from company to company over the years because no one was delivering on their promises.
Uproot your dental marketing if:
- You’ve looked at the full journey patients take from your marketing to front desk to treatment chair and can find nothing wrong with intake or treatment presentation processes.
- You can identify zero or very few prospective dental patients contacting your office about treatment after finding you on the internet or other advertising.
- You consistently get the wrong kind of leads because your website doesn’t represent your dental practice accurately.
- You have not heard from your dental marketing company this month.
- Your dental marketing company doesn’t answer the phone when you call and is slow to return your emails.
You should be able to rely on your marketing company to deliver dental patients. At Pro Impressions, that’s our mission. We also believe in prioritizing client retention through effective communication and providing the best marketing in the dental industry. When we do that, the dentist doesn’t have to worry about starting over.
Sometimes things go wrong. You have to cut your losses, figure out where things went wrong, and start over. Get your dental marketing report today. It’s free and will analyze:
- your website
- your SEO
- your online reputation
- your online business listings
- your social media presence
- your online advertising
When your report is ready, we will send it to you with an optional offer to connect to discuss the findings. Use the report to improve your current marketing, or give us a call, and we can help you find any telltale signs that it’s time to make a change or if it’s important to give the campaign more time, food, water, and sunlight. We DO NOT want to try to fix something that isn’t broken!
Either way, we’re just happy to help. If you need us, call at 970-672-1212 or schedule an appointment online here.