What is StoryBrand?
Every story that ever existed had a hero. Your brand’s story is no different. However, many dentists get the hero of the story wrong – it’s not your practice, it’s the patient. StoryBrand for dentists helps transition a potential patient to a patient with amazing results provided by your dental practice. By placing your dental patient as the hero of the story, they’re in charge of finding their own success – you’re just there to guide them to the procedures they need to succeed.
We Accomplish Three Goals with StoryBrand for Dentists
Every story that ever existed had a hero. Your brand’s story is no different. However, many brands get the hero of the story wrong – it’s not your company, it’s the customer. As a dentist, the StoryBrand framework helps transition a potential patient to a patient with amazing results provided by your dental practice. By placing your patient as the hero of the story, they’re in charge of finding their own success – you’re just there to guide them to the procedures they need to succeed.
1. Clarify Your Message
You’re a dentist – so what? We help dentists like you break down their specialties in their messaging so patients don’t have to ask “how can you help?” Clarifying your message will eliminate any confusion that might prevent patients from scheduling an appointment with you.
2. Guide Patients to Success
Traditionally dentists make their marketing all about them, their qualifications, and their story. With the StoryBrand framework, we help dentists shift their marketing focus by making their patients the center of attention. Each aspect of your marketing is to guide your patients to success.
3. Drive Patient Engagement
Every patient wants to find success in their oral health or smile aesthetics – the problem is they need someone to help them do it. With the StoryBrand framework in your marketing, we keep your patients engaged with your message while they search for ways to resolve their dental problems. Keeping patients engaged will help you connect with more patients who need your help and ultimately help you grow your business.
How Does the StoryBrand Framework Work?
The StoryBrand framework includes seven different sections. We include these different aspects throughout every piece of content we write for you.
1. Introduce the hero of the story – We clearly define your target patient.
2. Define the problems your patients experience – We explain how your patients feel unhappy with their smile, have unhealthy teeth, etc.
3. Guide your patients to a solution – We introduce the different treatment options you offer to resolve their problems.
4. Provide patients with a plan to solve their problems – We clearly outline the steps a patient needs to take to accomplish success.
5. Provide a call to action – We provide clear directions to tell patients to schedule an appointment with you.
6. Discuss what happens if they don’t receive treatment – We explain what will happen if patients don’t get the treatments they need.
7. Show them what life with success looks like – We tell patients how their treatments will give them new confidence, improve their oral health, relieve pain, etc.
By touching on these seven different sections in your content, we take your patients through a journey. We tell them why they need to contact you for treatment, show them what life will look like without treatment and with treatment. By showing them every possible scenario, they will see that the only way to achieve success is by scheduling an appointment with you.
StoryBrand for Dentists
We’re so committed to using the StoryBrand framework in our marketing that our President, Jonathan Fashbaugh completed the training to become a StoryBrand Certified Guide. Each of our employees has also completed the Business Made Simple StoryBrand Messaging Framework course to ensure the StoryBrand framework is implemented everywhere in our marketing strategy from copywriting and design to SEO.
If your marketing isn’t positioning your patients as the hero of your story, you’re likely missing out on lots of potential patients. Call (970) 672-1212 or Schedule a consultation with Pro Impressions Marketing to find out how we can clarify your message in your marketing and help you get more patients in the door by using the StoryBrand framework.